Sunday, January 8, 2012

Skull and Crossbo(w)nes

House hunting is apparently always a nightmare. You get excited, then disappointed, then hopeful, then frustrated and just overall go crazy. I'm crazy to start, so I have a leg-up on everybody else. I think I'm getting the idea of what I'm going to be in for, though. Shoot me now.

With that in mind, aren't these adorable? Yet again a design with influence by Robin Moses, but I threw in a bit of a change to the color scheme as a tribute to our women soldiers. Go Get 'em, Girls!


What says Army Girl better than Skulls & Crossbones, in camouflage?

2 comments:

  1. brie, they are wonderful :D *huge hug* thank you for shouting me out and painting beautiful nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I saw this and had to bounce across the house yelling to my husband that Robin Moses liked my nails. He didn't even have to ask who the hell I was talking about ;)

      Delete