Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Newspaper Nails

I tried do do Newspaper Nails a year or so ago, and it just wasn't being cooperative. They just didn't want to pick up the newsprint. And then just recently, Robin Moses did a couple of incredible tutorials that included how to do them well, and then proceeded to make them go from cool to absolutely frigging awesome. And I absolutely love them.

 What's not to love? It's kind of antique, kind of steampunk, and all kinds of awesome.



Evidently I wasn't the only one to think these were a really awesome design, so my mom came over to get a new look. On her gorgeous long nails I'm jealous of. But that's okay, I'm not bitter...


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the coloring, the antique look. How did it get the name newspaper? Is it the grayish background?
    Anyway, all kinds of awesome is right, missy!

    ReplyDelete